Thursday 7 April 2016

Okay,
I got to go in a new direction. I'm doing to much in a short time and I'm not going to make it. I glad I can see I need to be flexible. The purpose too, is for this to be profitable and quick. I'm going to focus on paintings in Central Park. Yesterday I download Painter on a 30 day trail. I love this program. Got immediate great results. It was a quick learning curve. It feels uncomfortable with a bunch of unknown factors. I do deal with feelings like, am I making a big mistake again? Because I want to generate income. I don't even have time to write blogs. yesterday I lost 100 dollars worth of work by this learning curve. My wife will be so upset if she finds out I'm on another mystery project. I hope it sells and pays off. She just got a job and so she is gone for 8 hours a day. I can secretly painting quickly a few pieces without her knowing it. but really I need to hammer out 9 paintings fast and sell them to make this worth while. I also still want to do all of this right. I hope I can figure this out quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment