Tuesday 12 April 2016

Yesterday (on the 12th) I created my official logo). Made it literally in 10 minutes. Also, I discover there is a place down the street that does 3D printing. So I want to create in Corel CAD an emblem to emboss my certification of Authentication. I've been slowly getting that done to but the design of it is coming slow to me. I also had an idea to make a white watermark embedded within the paper as it is crafted to make it even more encrypted. I still have to figure out alot more of the security features on it. For now these days I've still been trying to get my reference material completed and prepare the under base of the paintings. I have about 180 of the paintings references ready. I thought I was going to do all 700 paintings at one time but I had to move on because I need to start selling something soon, As for the under base of each painting I have 8 done. I seem to get about one a day done (about an hour for each) on top of my busy graphics are work.  Sometimes I really question if I really think this is going to work or if I'm wasting my time again like the 30 to 40 of ideas I've had in my life time that went no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment